“Yum but pricey”

Shriver's Salt Water
Ranked #2 of 29 Dessert in Ocean City
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

I don't think I had or sampled a bad flavor here. They are a bit expensive but look for coupons. I think you get more if you get it in a cone.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Best salt water taffy . . . It's fresh, wasn't made months ago and doesn't break your teeth when you bite in! You can mix and match your favorite favors. Fudge, molasses paddles and other chocolates are all delicious too. The workers are always friendly even with the big crowds . . . But you never have to wait long to pay . . . There are always plenty of registers. Also you can use your debit and credit cards.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Kohr Brothers has multiple stands on the boardwark. For something different, try the gelato at Shrivers. The lemon sorbet was about the best frozen dessert we've ever had. The other flavors were quite good as well. There is also a great combination -- a shot of espresso dumped over the gelato of your choice.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I was recently here on 8/16/14 as I am a salt water taffy lover at heart.
I would say the staff needs customer service training as the one cashier gave me a slight attitude for asking what time they closed. They don't seem to have any customer service skills and seem like they all hate their jobs. I've also had better taffy and won't be returning when I'm back in OC !

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Spent a fortune on candy , taffy, and fudge. Everything was great. And they pass out free samples!!!