“Great time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of CYCLONE Speedboat Tours - CLOSED

CYCLONE Speedboat Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: WITH 2,800-HORSEPOWER ENGINES POWERING this sleek 70-foot boat, the Cyclone is an unforgettable adventure, alternative to sitting on the beach or strolling the boards. The cyclone is the, "must do" attraction in Ocean City. If you looking for something safe, entertaining and fun for all ages, this is the ride for you! The Cyclone makes a round trip tour along the Ocean City waterfront starting from its dock at 3rd and Bay Avenue. The trip takes about an hour but it's going to be a truly exciting hour! Start off at a relaxing pace as you glide down the Intracoastal waterway then get ready... get set... and maybe a little wet as the Cyclone propels you to warp speed past the Ocean City beaches. The interactive crew and entertaining soundtrack make for an unforgettable experience! Chances are good you will see dolphin and other marine wildlife as the captain and crew always keep a watchful eye. If you choose to be wet n wild or dry and mild... the Cyclone can accommodate you. Group Rates, Sunset Cruises, Private Charters Avaiable. Call for Information and Reservations ! The CYCLONE is USCG certified to carry 128 passengers. Equipped with the latest in navigation and safety equipment
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

My three kids and boyfriend took this speedboat ride and it was WAY better than I could have imagined.! Such fun. What a great crew they make you feel welcome and involved. Such a fun time we will def do this again in a couple weeks!! It was much more than just a boat ride, they showed us schools of dolphins, took pictures of our group for us and the fun things they do that totally surprised us just made it awesome! THANK YOU CYCLONE!

Ocean City, New Jersey
“The kiddos loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

A very clean boat, friendly staff, and all around a great trip. My 3 &5 yr old boys loved it. Nevertheless scenic and worth the price!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had an awesome boat experience. I took my mom, sister and great nephew so we ranged in age from 4 to 60 and we all had a blast. This was my first boat ride and was scared I would get sea sick but didn't. The staff was totally amazing. They had everyone on the boat laughing and joking. A great memory that I will never forget. I would recommend this trip to anyone.

Ocean city
“Awesome sauce”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

What a great time... Crew was very fun and polite my husband and I enjoyed the boatride; we laughed so much. Just overall a great bang for your buck.

Philadelphia
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

We had the best time!! Crew was great and the whole family had a blast! If you are in OC you must go on the Cyclone!! Loved it!!