“Amazing, fresh and healthy on the Boardwalk”

Opa Gyros and Crepes
Ranked #17 of 224 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We have a summer place in Ocean City and Opa is my first stop when they open for the season. Great greek salad (ask for some grilled pita to go with it) and gyro type sandwiches. My favorite is the grilled chicken (ask for feta) and my husband gets the lamb. The seating is great- huge tables and right near several other eateries such as pizza and curlies fries (which are also the best on the boards). This is a family run business and they are very caring and accommodating. Also excellent cheesesteaks.

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

OPA's has a family atmosphere with just very good boardwalk food. The service was very good and cheerful. Thier gyros are the best on the boards and the crepes are tasty

Reviewed 22 September 2013

I have been coming here for almost 5 years and when I say I haven't eaten anywhere else when I come to OC, it's 100% true....he is from Greece folks....can't get more authentic when it comes to Greek food. Pretty much everything is homemade...the Greek staples are here...hummus, baba, gyros, crepes, etc...everything is excellent. The wraps are amazing....the salads are also excellent and try the homemade cheese croquetts with marinara. The menu is filled with endless selections of great food. This is more of a "Diners, Drive-in's and Dives" type of place with outdoor seating only (and yes no bathroom but who cares? I came here to eat not to...).

But don't forget the soft shell crab sandwhich or fried calamari sub with a mild horseradish sauce......I can't say enough good things about this place. Don't forget to grab a nut roll to go for dessert with your crepe!

He is usually here from mid April to late October/early November.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Opa's service is good and the food is wonderful -- homemade Greek options, as well as American food. It a fairly healthy boardwalk option. Keep in mind that this establishment has no bathrooms (the building itself is an open kitchen with a small counter for ordering), but the Bashful Banana next door has one that I think you may use. There is only outdoor seating, but it is comfortable and shady.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

OPA's was just ok. The service was good and it does seem family owned and operated. We appreciated having our food brought out to us, our table nicely cleaned, and our food cleaned up afterwards. I thought that the gyro sandwich was ok, but I've had much better. My husband had a platter and a salad, both of which were huge, and they were ok. Nothing out of this world though. My daughter had the kids chicken fingers and they were good. Not too greasy. It's a nice change from other boardwalk food.