“Fast food that's not junk!!!!”

Opa Gyros and Crepes
Ranked #17 of 225 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

In a beach town it's hard to avoid all the junk food, so it was a great surprise to dine here!!! The gyro and the chicken were great , the salad was good, and we had crepes for dessert. The owners are real Greeks and you can taste it in every bite. So if you are tired of the regular pizza and fries- it's the place for you!!!!

2  Thank Keren C

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed the meal, the staff was friendly, and we will go there again often! The gyros were delicious and so were the crepes. A nice surprise were the fried shrimp. Definitely worth a try!

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I've eaten at many Greek places since my husband is Greek. They have awesome gyros! They were delicious! True Greek style! Good babaganoush, tatziki, and hummus appetizer. Excellent platters. Would highly recommend if you like Mediterranean food.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I ate dinner at Opa Gyros and Crepes last night. The staff is very pleasant and friendly. After browsing through the large menu, I chose the chicken cordon bleu sandwich. It was awesome!! Lots of chicken, ham, cheese & veggies on a very tasty hoagie roll (AC sub roll?) And, it was a real treat to sit outside at one of their tables since last night's weather was so wonderful!! I'll be back for dinner at Opa's next Thursday ... give them a try!!

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

When you're at the boardwalk, you can only eat so much pizza. We took a gamble on dinner at Opa. And it paid off! We had the spanakopita, buffalo croquettes, and gyros. All were delish! P.S. Im pregnant, hence the large variety and volume of food. Lol! I'm trying to figure out how to talk my hubby into going back today... :)