“Our new favorite spot in Ocean City NJ”

Opa Gyros and Crepes
Ranked #17 of 224 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We've never stopped by at Opa Gyros before. This year we decided to check them out. We were reading their menu that was posted outside and a very friendly server walked up to us and asked if we would like a table. (We thought this place was similar to Hula where you get in Iine, order, pay and then grab your own table.) We were seated promptly, given menus & asked about our drinks.

We already know what to order for dessert & placed our dessert order with the dinner. I ordered the calamari appetizer only (need to save room for dessert), my husband ordered the gyro and my daughter got the cheesesteak. The calamari was piping hot and came out very tender, not chewy. My husband enjoyed his gyro and my daughter raved about her cheesesteak. Our server asked us when she can bring out our dessert. We all had crepes for dessert - Nutella with bananas, Nutella with strawberry and tiramisu crepe. We were very happy.

We ordered lunch take out the next day. My husband had a Greek salad and my daughter had another cheesesteak. We will definitely be back next time we visit Ocean City NJ.

1  Thank justlucy123

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

In a beach town it's hard to avoid all the junk food, so it was a great surprise to dine here!!! The gyro and the chicken were great , the salad was good, and we had crepes for dessert. The owners are real Greeks and you can taste it in every bite. So if you are tired of the regular pizza and fries- it's the place for you!!!!

2  Thank Keren C
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed the meal, the staff was friendly, and we will go there again often! The gyros were delicious and so were the crepes. A nice surprise were the fried shrimp. Definitely worth a try!

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I've eaten at many Greek places since my husband is Greek. They have awesome gyros! They were delicious! True Greek style! Good babaganoush, tatziki, and hummus appetizer. Excellent platters. Would highly recommend if you like Mediterranean food.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I ate dinner at Opa Gyros and Crepes last night. The staff is very pleasant and friendly. After browsing through the large menu, I chose the chicken cordon bleu sandwich. It was awesome!! Lots of chicken, ham, cheese & veggies on a very tasty hoagie roll (AC sub roll?) And, it was a real treat to sit outside at one of their tables since last night's weather was so wonderful!! I'll be back for dinner at Opa's next Thursday ... give them a try!!