“Lovely little gem”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Very authentic French Creperie. Good selection of savory and sweet crepes, the coffee is delicious, the lemonade with mint is divine.

Reviewed 12 September 2012

Had french press coffee along with a gallette with potatoe bacon swiss and creme fresh as well as a chocolate peanut butter dessert crepe and both were perfectly prepared. Nice place for a couple, or two.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

A big group us of stopped in around 11:30 AM before we hit the boardwalk. What a surprise! This little cafe has warm ambience, nice service, and delicious food. Crepes are not my faves, but everything we had there that morning were delicious.

Praises -
*Organic French Press coffee. It was delicious. I only I wish that the cups had handles and were free refills (food comes much later).
*A visit from the cook - The cook came over and said hi to us and gave us a heads up about how everything is made to order (things will take time here, so if you're pressed for time, come when you can wait around).
* Chicken Provencal was out of this world. I shared it with a friend with Mediterranean filling (we substituted cilantro with mushrooms). I recommend it. I should have just ordered it for me!
* Crepe with dark chocolate and pears = yummy!

Would have been nice...
*if there were more than 1 bathroom. there was a long wait.
* if there were more than 1 cook. there was a long wait for the food.

Good thing we went in early! Some people came in and had to leave because there were no tables available. This friendly staffed cafe is a great place in OC!

1  Thank likefamilytrips
Reviewed 4 August 2012

This is an enchanting and friendly piece of France. The crepes are delicious and the ambience cute and homey . The servers are lovely young women. The coffee excellent. The only time I was ever disappointed here was when I arrived at 3:10 on Sunday and it had closed at 3. And they still gave me coffee to go! Nice place, nice folks!

Reviewed 27 July 2012 via mobile

The portions were small. The waitress was a little unpleasant. The prices were sky high for getting nothing. I got more filled from my water. The bathrooms were disgusting. The place was cramped and tiny. Overall, a dump.