“Excellent breakfast and lunch!”
Review of Varsity Inn

Varsity Inn
Ranked #11 of 224 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We visit Ocean City every year and eat at Varsity Inn at least twice each time. The French toast is amazing and I tasted the pound cake french toast this year and can't wait to go back for more. My husband got the famous tomato soup and grilled cheese and loved it. We took several quarts of soup home with us. We will be back.

There are newer reviews for Varsity Inn

Reviewed 5 August 2014

One of the best breakfast places around. You will wait, but it is worth it in this open air seating.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed in a home right around the corner, I have eaten here before and loved it. The food is great, try the banana french bread french toast, yummy. The open air seating at the front is fun too. They do not take reservations so get there early. We arrived by 9 on a Sunday with no issues, but within minutes it was packed. Definitely worth the wait and a favorite in OC!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The food was excellent and the atmosphere was very inviting! I can't wait to visit again. The menu had a lot of great options. I went with my family to have breakfast and was thoroughly satisfied with what we got. My eggs were a little over done but other than that it was a pleasant breakfast.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

The service was good for a busy Saturday morning. We had a party of 8 and we're seated immediately at around 8:30am. The kids loved the pancakes and the kids menu is $5.99 and a good deal. I had a spinach omelet and it was average.

2  Thank Julie S