“Stil Good Boardwalk Pizza!”
Review of Prep's Pizzeria

Prep's Pizzeria
Ranked #33 of 218 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Stil Good Boardwalk Pizza!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Prep's has transformed, once again, but this time its a bit more retro. I've been eating at Prep's during our family vacations to OCNJ since I was a child. Several years ago they renovated to a more coffee house type atmosphere. I couldn't stand it, but the pizza was still the same - GOOD.

When I'm in Ocean City, I always make a trek or three to Prep's!

Visited July 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Nothing special..not bad…not good”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Last year we ate at Manco and Manco's, and felt like it was a far cry from the pizza we ate on the boardwalk years ago, so we decided to try Preps Pizza this time. I thought it was just ok. I asked my wife what she thought, and she said it tasted like a Totino's pizza. So we are still searching for the best pizza on the Ocean City boardwalk!

• Visited July 2014
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“board walk pizza”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Best Pizza slice on the O C boardwalk. Crispy crust, just the right amount of sauce and cheese. Nice Marinara flavor.

• Visited September 2013
Wilmington, Delaware
“Decent food, average service, mediocre ambiance”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

The food at Preps is acceptable, but nothing fancy. The waitresses seem more interested in volume than personal service, and are just so-so. The restaurant is frequently extremely hot, with low ceilings and inadequate ventilation. The bathroom is marginal and not attended to adequately.

• Visited July 2013
Manchester, New Jersey, United States
“Not Bad”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

The pizza here wasn't bad. I'm used to much better, but It did the job. Cheese was good as was the sauce. Better then the competitor with the lines. So skip the wait and go here instead I you're in Ocean City.

Visited August 2013