“Nice selection of seafood on boardwalk and open late”
Review of Del's Grill

Del's Grill
Ranked #67 of 225 Restaurants in Ocean City
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

My husband and I wandered in here for a late night munchfest@ 10 pm on a Sat night. Milkshakes are good and definitely recommend the peel n eat shrimp in Old Bay. My husband had the fried oyster dinner and said it was good. I got a side of clam strips n they were overcooked n batter was heavy n tasteless but I would go back to try something else.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

my husband, son and I all like different things, me being the seafood person. They have a little bit of everything, and it's always fresh and hot. Fried Shrimp is AWESOME!

Reviewed 22 October 2012

Hands down, the best boardwalk restaurant in OCNJ. They have a fantastic kids menu and best crab cakes! The cashier and the servers are all incredibly nice and they offer bike locks should you forget yours! We usually have to wait for a table but its never long. Great prices and great food! Love the Key West salad and crab cakes the most.

Reviewed 16 September 2012

Aside from going to get Kohr's custard, Del's is the other place that I always hit when I visit the OC boardwalk. I always get their grilled chicken sandwich. There's nothing fancy about Del's. It's just a good place to get good food. It has become a tradition for us.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

We were disappointed with all of our food. I had steamers for an app, and watched as the kid put a plastic bag in the microwave to 'steam' them, and of course they were terrible and rubbery. I also had the crabcake which was just ok, there seemed to be lots of shells in it? maybe it was the crust that also had a strange texture? The side salad was just ok, it looked fine at first, but closer inspection had some of the leaves going mushy. My husband's sandwich was just ok, and my son's burger verged on inedible. The waitresses were cheerful enough, but when they would clear the table they would sort of slam the debris into the trash can righ by our table. The 'cooks' were a couple of kids who spent a great deal of time goofing off and taping lines on the floors in what looked like some sort of game, I couldn't tell if they were washing their hands after having touched the floor. The decor is sort of fun, but there is a handwritten sign on what I guess is the owner's office door telling the staff to stay out, these sort of things drive me nuts, put it where the staff can see it, but I don't need to. The kids had milkshakes that were ok, but with DQ's everywhere, it's not worth the stop. Service was pretty slow as well, and the place was empty, we had stopped for an early meal.