“My favorite pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Manco and Manco pizza, nee Mack and Manco pizza, has been my favorite pizza for decades. A thin crust, a tang to the cheese and a good sauce makes this pizza something I look forward to every visit we make to Ocean City. When you see a line of people stretching onto the boardwalk, and it's in front of a pizza place, you're at a Manco and Manco's.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

The best pizza ever! My daughter brought me two slices on the beach. I ate it faster than a seagull! I was not sharing.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I haven't been to OC in a good 6 years or so but I knew I'd have to stop by for my favorite Boardwalk Pizza since I was in town. It wasn't as satisfying as I remembered. The person at the counter was quite rude and had a poor attitude. From a traditional standpoint this is the place to go each time you are in OC and on the boardwalk in the mood for pizza. Get a slice and see what you think. $18 for a plain pie is a bit steep but they can change whatever they'd like.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Visiting ocean city to see my friends, we ate one night at Marco and Marco pizza on 9 th street and the boardwalk......
Ordered a regular pizza, nothing fancy......when delivered to the table it was huge and smelled delicious !!! We'll, it tasted that way too.....the crust was so thin and crunchy and the cheese and sauce just perfect.......
Other pizza on the boardwalk looked terrible like they sat there for hours........
You be the judge, for the best pizza in ocean city, n.j. And probably all the shore, go to MANCO AND MANCO fast.......

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Most popular pizza, but not the best. Very expensive. Has a Crisco buttery pastry crust. Light on sauce, cheese and toppings. for about 20$, New name is Manco and Manco.