“Good but not worth a line”

Manco & Manco Pizza
Ranked #4 of 213 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good but not worth a line”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I do not understand the obsession with Manco's pizza- it is good ( I particularly like their white pizza with spinach) but wait in line for it- no way. There are many places in the area where you can get good pizza.

Visited March 2014

Nashville, Tennessee
“One of the Best Slices I've Ever Eaten”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Good: The white pizza is OUTTA this world - seriously.

Bad: That I didn't eat there first!

Ugly: Not a thing. It's a bit expensive for one slice, but I think it's worth it.

• Visited May 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A bit pricey, but great pizza!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We had Manco's twice during our stay. The pizza is terrific. My husband had never been to Ocean City before and he never had Manco's pizza before and couldn't stop talking about it. The prices are a bit high - $18.00 to start. We had extra cheese and half pepperoni and sausage and it was $26.50. Still worth the trip. We couldn't help but notice that all the employees were male.

• Visited May 2014
Ocean City, New Jersey
“It's Tasty, But So Are Others”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I live here, so I am biased. Manco & Manco Pizza (I miss Mack!) is tasty but visitors forget that there are other options. My favorite pizza in the area is "Pizza Station" which is located just off island, over the 34th street bridge in Marmora (behind the Shop Rite in the Wayside Village shopping center). On island, Randazzos and 3 Bros. are both good.

• Visited April 2014
Springfield, Virginia
“Best pizza - EVER!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

You have to like thin crust pizza, but if you do, this is the best of the best. I have been going here for 45 years and I look forward to summer each year and getting M & M. Love watching the hand tossed pizza being made, the sauce that is put on with a hose, and the buckets of cheese spread on the pizza...cheese is my favorite - why mess with perfection?

• Visited September 2013