“Good breakfast...great view”

Ranked #21 of 212 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$10 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Ocean Front Dining at its Best "Outdoor Patio Dining"
“Good breakfast...great view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Ate breakfast here with my wife.
This is an establishment associated with the Beach Club Hotel. I stayed and ate here as a little boy. Used to be called the Sting Ray Motel and the Restaurant was known as the Spindrift. Located on the boardwalk with a view of the ocean as well. Ate outside but they have indoor seating. Had the Italian omelet (awesome) and the wife had French toast. Coffee was good. Service friendly. Constant refills. Busy place in the morning and busy for dinner when we walked by in the evening. Fun to watch the people stroll by on the boards. Casual dining, good food and normal shore prices. Would go again.

2 Thank ups804976 .

Chalfont, Pennsylvania
“A pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

We ate here simply because it was raining and we needed a sit down meal. We had to wait in the corridor leading to the hotel rooms which was a little odd but we were grateful not to be out in the rain. The wait to be seated was 20 minutes, just what we were told. It was worth the wait. I was craving a healthy salad with grilled chicken so that is what I ordered. It was great. My husband and older son both enjoyed the chicken parm entree and they had leftovers for lunch the next day. My youngest son raved about the grilled cheese and applesauce. He also got an ice cream sandwich with his meal. That prompted us to order dessert. We loved the chocolate capacino cake. Overall, a great find and we will certainly eat there again.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lauren S
North East, Maryland
“Wonderful!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

We have passed this place so many times, with just walking the boardwalk and decided to try it! Well...my husband and I will definitely make a return visit. I had a salad with crab cake on top. The crab cake was delicious!!! And the salad was filled with good greens, not iceburg lettuce. My husband had the salmon, cream cheese and bagel...He couldn't believe all the salmon that he was given! The price on each dinner was reasonable also! We have eaten places where we feel we wasted our money because we just didn't like the food. At the Cafe Beach Club...it was very well worth every penny we spent! The service was wonderful and friendly also! We ate inside because it was very windy, however we sat by a window and had a wonderful view of the ocean and the people walking on the boardwalk! Loved it!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Michele J
New Jersey
“Excellent breakfast at the beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I enjoyed a lovely breakfast with a beautiful view of the ocean. The menu is extensive with something for everyone. The service was friendly, polite and efficient. Food was excellent! Everything was delicious and fresh. Couldn't have asked for a nicer breakfast. Definitely the best on the OC boardwalk!

1 Thank katypk
Mohnton, Pennsylvania
“We loved it so much we ate there 2 nights in a row!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

A cute little place with a comfortable outdoor dining area! A menu that will satisfy everyone in your group including the kids! Excellent service...friendly servers and staff.... We loved it so much the first night....we decided to look no further and go back the second night to enjoy something different from their excellent menu!

• Visited June 2014