“We love this restaurant!”
Review of Beach House Grille

Beach House Grille
Ranked #50 of 213 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Warrington
“We love this restaurant!”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Our favorite breakfast/lunch place. We love that you can get lunch at any time of day. My husband is a breakfast person and I am a lunch person. I can order soup and sandwich at 8:00 AM. My favorite is the creamy corn chowder - absolutely delicious! My husband loves the pancakes that come with the omlettes. Right across the street from Watsons Regency. Family owned and run. Wife is the hostess/manager, husband is the cook, daughters waitress. Very freindly and personable. Try it. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank LovesToTravel2020

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Great food and great sevice, what more can you ask for. We eat here whenever we visit oc. Highly recomended.

• Visited January 2013
Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
“Beach House Restaurant Everytime in O.C.”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Anytime we are in Ocean City the Beach House is ALWAYS on the list of definite stops. Breakfast is fantastic; service is fantastic; family atmosphere.

• Visited September 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nowhere near advertised on other reviews”
Reviewed 1 September 2012

I was really taken aback with this restaurant after reading other reviews. The interior was very dated and the breakfast was nothing special. Service not all that involved or particularly friendly. My daughter's pancakes were fine. I ordered the highly recommended sticky bread french toast but it was barely soaked at all - really was just like sliced dry sticky bun that had been warmed in a pan. Coffee was fine. I think there are other places that are better.

• Visited August 2012
Mechanicsburg, PA
“Great breakfast- will return!”
Reviewed 2 August 2012 via mobile

After seeing a gaggle of people waiting outside another popular breakfast spot, we decided to try the beach house grille. So glad we did! Our server was friendly, prompt and attentive. Coffee was hot, and served in BIG mugs. And our meals were delish, good portions, and fairly priced. Looking forward to returning.