“Wonderful Breakfast!!!”

Beach House Grille
Ranked #43 of 225 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Went there with my wife and our 2 year old grandson and 4 year old granddaughter. The kids were treated like family by the hostess and server. There pancakes came out quickly and the strawberries were fresh. Both my wife and I had breakfast and the home fries were good enough to come back for by themselves. The coffee was terrific!!! We'll be back next time we are in OC.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We were there for breakfast. Awesome omletes! Huge cups of coffee. And the "sticky bun french toast" is a must if you have a sweet tooth.
Very friendly wait staff. Food was fresh and delivered quickly.
Note: CASH ONLY!!!!

Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

Very nice and clean. Had breakfast one morning with my friends ... Food was great and service was perfect! I will definitly return with friends and family. I live in OC ... So we try many places during the off season too ... This is one of my favorites !

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We hit the Beach House every time we're in OC for our last day at the shore breakfast. It has never disappointed, Portions are generous, prices are reasonable, and they've got great coffee. Service can be a little slow at times, but nothing worth complaining about.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

This is normally a family favorite, but a recent visit was disappointing. The restaurant was warm, with no air circulation, and teeming with fruit flies. The service was exceedingly slow and the several portions of the meal sub-par. I hope they get their act back together.

1  Thank SJEK