“what a view!”

Beach House Grille
Ranked #37 of 222 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 August 2013

A late breakfast with friends. Good food and excellent service. It was the only place on the boardwalk to get breakfast after 10am on Saturday. Sit on the deck - overlooking the beaches and boardwalk!

1  Thank Ann P

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Went there with my wife and our 2 year old grandson and 4 year old granddaughter. The kids were treated like family by the hostess and server. There pancakes came out quickly and the strawberries were fresh. Both my wife and I had breakfast and the home fries were good enough to come back for by themselves. The coffee was terrific!!! We'll be back next time we are in OC.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We were there for breakfast. Awesome omletes! Huge cups of coffee. And the "sticky bun french toast" is a must if you have a sweet tooth.
Very friendly wait staff. Food was fresh and delivered quickly.
Note: CASH ONLY!!!!

Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

Very nice and clean. Had breakfast one morning with my friends ... Food was great and service was perfect! I will definitly return with friends and family. I live in OC ... So we try many places during the off season too ... This is one of my favorites !

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We hit the Beach House every time we're in OC for our last day at the shore breakfast. It has never disappointed, Portions are generous, prices are reasonable, and they've got great coffee. Service can be a little slow at times, but nothing worth complaining about.