“Best OC Pizza”

Ranked #64 of 231 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Family owned and operated, Express Pizza & Subs has been serving Ocean City since 1980. We strive to bring you the best pizza and subs Ocean City has to offer at the best prices.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

By far my favorite pizza place in Ocean City. Every chance I get it is my go to pizza place. Thin crust and seasoned to my taste. Orders are filled quickly and staff is very friendly. I have ventured into salads and theyvare fresh and tasty as well. Delivery is available. If you visit with a nonpizza eater they also have burgers, hoagies and subs as well as cheese steak sandwiches.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Try to get the chili at least once a week. Always just the right amount of heat and meat. Love the pizza and the lunch special always makes it even better. Also the cheese steaks are worth the trip. Prices are reasonable and the service is great. Nice in the winter, less crowded and easy parking.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Express has been one of my favorite pizza/sandwich places over the past 15 years. They have the best buffalo chicken cheesesteak I’ve ever had. Their pizza is also among some of the best on the island. I do find some drawbacks though. Their prices are extremely high and it definitely adds up quick. In the summer when they are busy they will take their phone off the hook and stop taking orders. Also, when they are busy and still taking orders they tend to forget items and also the quality is not nearly as good as in the off season. I highly recommend their food, but tend to frequent them the most outside of the summer months.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This place was in walking distance of where we were staying, which was the main reason for first going here, but we had a great meal, which will be the reason to return. The inside is fairly simple/basic. The waitstaff were attentive and got the orders correct. The portions were huge, and we just enjoyed what we had. This is a cash-only business, but an ATM is handy if needed.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Folks in OC talk about Manco's pizza. Personally, I think Express is much better. And they have lots of stuff on the menu that can appeal to a large group of diverse tastes. Be aware, however, no credit cards...