“Best caramel popcorn!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Crestwood, Kentucky
“Best caramel popcorn!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

This is an ocean city tradition for my family. Ever since I was a kid while we visited ocean city we always got a tub of Johnson's caramel corn. It is excellent! Definitely recommend you try it. You wont be disappointed

• Visited June 2013

Lancaster, PA
“You Have To Get This Caramel Popcorn!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

When in Ocean City, New Jersey, Johnson's Popcorn is as much a requirement to a trip to the beach as is the sand! The combinaton of sweet and salty is not to be missed! We enjoy it so much, we purchased a dozen of their small containers to use as "favors" for our family at Christmas dinner.
Two recommendations:
1. Try to eat it while it is still warm... the sweet and salty combination really stands out.
2. When ordering a larger container, and they ask if you want it covered, say "No". That way, they put it in a plastic bag and pour extra popcorn in! Yum!!

• Visited October 2013
Media, Pennsylvania
“A Yearly Tradition”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

Every year I look forward to the beach, the sun, and some popcorn form Johnson's when I go to Ocean City. Its one of the best caramel popcorn you can buy in NJ. Always fresh, warm and ready to eat. The only problem I have is if I try to save some it sticks together when cooled and you have to kind of rip it apart after a day, so I just tend to eat it all when I get it. Remember to keep your tub to reuse for a slight discount.

Visited September 2013
Morristown, New Jersey
“THE.BEST.CARAMEL.POPCORN.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

Johnson's Popcorn has been a family staple for many years. The quality of the popcorn is unsurpassed.

I purchase it for gifts of all kinds - it's a staple at our friends' annual TPC RiverHighlands tournament party - I even personalized the containers for corporate gift giving.

• Visited November 2013
West Grove, Pennsylvania
“Great Popcorn!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

This popcorn is another long-time tradition. It tastes great. I brought some home for my co-workers.

Visited September 2013