“Delicious caramel corn”
Review of Johnson's Popcorn

Johnson's Popcorn
Ranked #1 of 29 Dessert in Ocean City
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Super friendly staff, free samples, and delicious caramel corn, nut corn and cheddar corn (caramel was my favorite) cooked in bronze vats. The buckets of popcorn packaged with a box of salt water taffy make great gifts. I'm not generally a big fan of popcorn, but this was really good. I would return.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

This is an ocean city tradition for my family. Ever since I was a kid while we visited ocean city we always got a tub of Johnson's caramel corn. It is excellent! Definitely recommend you try it. You wont be disappointed

Reviewed 9 March 2014

When in Ocean City, New Jersey, Johnson's Popcorn is as much a requirement to a trip to the beach as is the sand! The combinaton of sweet and salty is not to be missed! We enjoy it so much, we purchased a dozen of their small containers to use as "favors" for our family at Christmas dinner.
Two recommendations:
1. Try to eat it while it is still warm... the sweet and salty combination really stands out.
2. When ordering a larger container, and they ask if you want it covered, say "No". That way, they put it in a plastic bag and pour extra popcorn in! Yum!!

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Every year I look forward to the beach, the sun, and some popcorn form Johnson's when I go to Ocean City. Its one of the best caramel popcorn you can buy in NJ. Always fresh, warm and ready to eat. The only problem I have is if I try to save some it sticks together when cooled and you have to kind of rip it apart after a day, so I just tend to eat it all when I get it. Remember to keep your tub to reuse for a slight discount.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Johnson's Popcorn has been a family staple for many years. The quality of the popcorn is unsurpassed.

I purchase it for gifts of all kinds - it's a staple at our friends' annual TPC RiverHighlands tournament party - I even personalized the containers for corporate gift giving.