“Shows promise”

Price range: US$5 - US$39
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2012

My husband and I ate here a year ago, and he loved the steamed clams, but otherwise, we rated the meal average, at best. However,earlier this September we tried it again and determined we would go there again when we come back in June. His crabcake appetizer, especially, was surprisingly good, and the service was cheerful and attentive, despite a good crowd even at the relatively early hour. Maybe all the early birds? They've obviously made improvements, or maybe we just had an unlucky evening a year ago. We'll go back!

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Prices good food pleantifull. Waitress needs an attitude adjustment. We told her coffee wasn't really fresh. She told us coffee was made by the cup. If she gave us another cup it would taste the same. I guess we were s.o.l. We had calimari app. and salad but had to ask for rolls. The food was good, fried shrimp was large and tasty. Salmon came with many different toppings I had jerk it was yummy. Pasta with calimari and shrimp was a very large amount and very tasty. Desserts were very good.

1  Thank g-mom07
Reviewed 10 September 2012 via mobile

Ate there recently and took advantage of the early bird special. For 14.99 you get a nice selection of entrees choice of clam chowder or salad a potato and vegetable as well as dessert. My husband chose to upgrade to the lobster bisque which was excellent and just a small extra charge. Our food was served prompt and hot. I highly recommend the coconut tilapia. Would send any friend here.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

great assortment of goodies from land and sea - love the lobster bisque and crab salad - friendly young wait staff

Reviewed 21 August 2012 via mobile

two fish on the fish n chips for 15.99...one was OK, the other the size of my pinky and burnt to a crisp. inquired and received 3rd piece....raw inside :( also we had the green stuffed peppers and the peppers weren't cooked. my son's chicken fingers tasted like fish. pricey and not great.