“The best on the boardwalk”

Three Brothers Pizza
Ranked #46 of 227 Restaurants in Ocean City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I’m a pizza fanatic for most of my 50 some years, specifically Ny/Nj style. We’ve been coming to the Jersey shore since I was a kid and pizza on the Boardwalk has always been one of our favorites parts. Since the breakup between Mack and Manco, we have been somewhat disappointed in the pies at the boardwalk. Is it my diminishing memories? Or are the qualities of the pies diminishing? Either case I have found a new favorite!

3 brothers pizza on the boardwalk in Ocean Cty, is my absolute new favorite. We were a large group and split their gigantic pie and were extremely happy with the flavor and chew of this awesome Ny style pie. Thin and chewy, yet crispy bottom was a real treat for all.

Our pie was half sausage and half pepperoni, I would highly recommend the sausage as the flavor it added to the pie was to die for!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went to dinner here one night as a reward for my son learning to ride his bike on the board walk during our vacation! He loved it! The employees were great and the pizza was tasty. I was also surprised at how affordable it was for our large group to eat there!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a must-eat place for us. Whether we are with our family, our student home of 12 high school guys, or if I am just grabbing a slice on my own. I don’t understand how they make the pizza so big and yet so good! The size isn’t just a gimmick. My favorite is the plain cheese, but every variety we have tried has been good. Whether we eat in or carry out, we always have a good experience here.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Ordered Cary out. Sent a family member to get a large pizza and he came back with the biggest pizza I have ever seen. Literally had to turn the box to get it through the hotel room door. Very good, New York style thin crust, hand tossed I imagine.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

OK .. title might be a bit misleading ONLY because we spent a leisurely afternoon driving along the coast from North Wildwood and sightseeing our way to our destination in Ocean City. By the time we got there we were ready for lunch and our traditional Bloody Mary and beer. (For those who follow me you know we do this everywhere we go!!)

Imagine my shock, disappointment, dismay, irritation, etc to find that OCEAN CITY IS DRY! Of course everyone said, after the fact, "Of course! Didn't you know that?" Well, obviously if I knew that it woudn't have been my destination! So, we walked the mostly empty boardwalk, I had a Rita's water ice .. and we were just kind of using up our 4 hours of paid for parking. My husband all of a sudden decided he had a hankering for pizza! I tried to talk him out of it because I wanted real food where real drinks were served so I wanted to head out of Dodge and head for Somers Point! But no .. he won .. and I had to give in once I saw the HUGE and fabulous looking pizza at this place!

I had trouble getting through one slice .. he did 2! They even have contests for people being able to eat whole pies! It truly was the highlight of the entire day and I would most definitely suggest getting their pizza!