“Yummy and Affordable”

YoGo Factory Ocean City
Ranked #21 of 30 Dessert in Ocean City
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I really enjoyed my trip to Yogo Factory Ocean City, because there were so many choices of flavors and toppings. I got this flavor called Creamsicle which was delicious. Adding some festive firecracker sprinkles in honor of the Fourth of July topped off my yummy sundae. Better yet, I got the "kids cup," that isn't just for kids, and was able to fill it to the top for $4.99. I was able to know how much I was going to pay as soon as I walked through the door! Love this place! So good!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

They have this fill it all cup for 4.99, you put whatever you want in it for that price, you can take all Milky Way pieces if you wanted to. New, clean place, fluent workers. Don't miss.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Loved this place. Great value for the price and healthy to boot! YUMMY! Friendly service. This is what a boardwalk visit should include.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great tasting frozen yogurt in a friendly, delightful environment.
Make your own Sunday choosing from a variety of toppings. Flat rate cup, fill it for 4.99, is the best deal on the boardwalk.
The staff is helpful and the dinning area cool and comfortable.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

On a recent family trip to Ocean City, we stopped in at the YOGO Factory on the Boardwalk. We were all a little tired and very hot from a day on the boards. We were pleasantly surprised to find that the dining area was air conditioned and provided a welcome respite from our busy day. The grandkids loved creating their own sundaes from the great selections of yogurts and then topping them with all sorts of great toppings and syrups. The best part for me (besides finishing my own selection!) was the price....they had a special cup that could be LOADED for a flat price of $4.99! When we saw that, I told the kids that they could have "dessert for dinner" that night if they wanted. They all filled theirs to the brim and were thrilled! I didn't feel guilty about it since it was yogurt! Give it a try......you won't be disappointed! The owner and staff were great and very helpful and patient with the kids. Added bonus: the bathrooms were really clean! The grandkids can't wait to go back.