“Top notch”

Bayberry Inn - Ocean City
Ranked #1 of 20 Ocean City B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We've been staying with Bonnie and David for the past 8 summers. They are outstanding hosts - generous, considerate, helpful and very knowledgeable about Ocean City. The rooms are lovely and always very clean, and the breakfasts are delicious. And if you don't want to spend the whole day on the beach, the front porch is great.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kathleen E

Reviewed 29 August 2013

I can't say enough good things about this B&B!
I'll start by saying this was my first time staying at a B&B and it was ideal. All the things I was worried about (inconsiderate guests, bad food, and bad service) were nonexistent. From check in till check out you are treated with respect and courtesy by the owners and guests. The house was always very clean (especial the breakfast dishes, post breakfast!) and in good condition.
Some really nice amenities that I found priceless were beach tags, beach chairs, and parking. These are the things that really set this place apart. As well as the free mint tea and cookies served out on the deck in the afternoon. All in all my girlfriend and I enjoyed our time at the bayberry inn and hope you can experience that same someday.

Looking forward to going back next summer for a quick get-away!

One side note, there is a cute dog that patrols the house so if you're allergic be come prepared!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

This was my first visit to the Bayberry Inn and what a great place to stay!! I hope to return next year. David and Bonnie are very warm and welcoming and I felt at home. Breakfasts are really good and a nice start to the day. The room I had was very clean and comfortable (Queen Anne Lace room) and all the rooms I saw that were empty were just as nice. I wish I could have stayed longer. They also have iced tea and cookies on the porch in the afternoon and there is a fridge in the room.!!! Also, I enjoyed being greeted by Pearl (their dog) when I arrived and having a buddy during my visit. Thanks for everything, David and Bonnie Ginny F

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We have been staying at the Bayberry Inn for many years.We have always been pleased with Dave and Bonnie's hospitality. We have stayed in every room and they are all clean, comfortable, and pleasantly decorated. Breakfast is served in the large dining room and if you don't feel like socializing with other guests, you can sit at a cozy table for two or four. The food is yummy and they always have coffee available in the morning, and tea and cookies in the afternoon on the porch. We just stayed there two weeks ago and as soon as I got there, I felt so relaxed. I could probably sit on the porch all day and read, but I also love the beach which is short walk. There are plenty of restaurants and shops within walking distance. What's not to love?

Reviewed 23 August 2013

This was our first time at Bayberry Inn and we will definitely be back again. David and Bonnie are so welcoming and make you feel right at home in their lovely historic B&B. Breakfasts are delicious and loved the fresh cookies and iced tea on the porch each afternoon. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the beds were comfy for a great night's sleep. Perfect location with the beach and shopping on Asbury just a few blocks away. Off street parking and beach tags are available at the Inn. Loved having Pearl (their pet schnauzer) around to welcome us in the morning and when we returned in the afternoon...very friendly and adorable. If you're looking for a comfortable, relaxing and quiet place to stay, Bayberry Inn is your place!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Rose room which had a very nice size bathroom/shower, air conditioner, small refrig...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We have stayed at the Bayberry Inn four times now and have loved it from our first visit in 2010. Bonnie and David are wonderful hosts and feel like family to us after all of our trips. The breakfasts are always delicious. The rooms are all comfortably sized and extremely clean. We would never think to stay anywhere else on Ocean City. The Bayberry feels like home to us and we are always sad to leave.

Room Tip: Pansy room is spacious with a great seating area by the window for reading Magnolia room has a grea...
1  Thank Mandie B
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Just got back from staying at the Bayberry Inn. This was the third year in a row that we stayed there. Bayberry Inn has truly become our home away from home at the beach. Bonnie and David are outstanding hosts. They go out of their way to make us (and our children) feel at home throughout our stay. The first year we stayed we choose the Morning Glory Room w/a king size bed. At this time our youngest son was just over 1 year old. The last 2 years we have stayed in the Sweet Pea Suite b/c it has 2 rooms w/2 beds (king and full). Our children are now 1 & 3 years old so those accommodations are perfect for us. The entire Inn, including the rooms are immaculate. Breakfast is served at 8:30AM and is delicious. It is not your typical breakfast though. Bonnie prepares a variety of different egg dishes, muffins, and French toast all served w/fresh fruit, coffee, and juice. They even cater to our 3 year olds "picky" eating. Homemade cookies and ice tea are served on the porch every afternoon. There is off street parking w/plenty of room to load and unload which is a major plus. Beach tags are also included. The location to the beach and boardwalk is perfect (2 short blocks away). They are also within walking distance to a grocery store, large playground, shops, bike rental, and multiple restaurants. We have really enjoyed getting to know Bonnie and David over the last 3 years and look forward to staying w/them again next year. If you are looking for a B&B at the beach this is the place. People can't believe that we stay in a B&B with children but this is not your typical B&B.

Room Tip: Offers a 2 bedroom suite
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family