“A wonderful 2 weeks at the beach”

Ocean City Boardwalk
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Ocean City
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With its quaint storefronts, amusement rides and Music Pier, Ocean City is everything you'd expect from the real Jersey shore. This family-friendly town boasts a two-mile boardwalk dotted with amusements, pizza parlors, and seaside stores.
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We visit Ocean City on a yearly basis with both our children. In addition to renting a house on the beach with beautiful views, we always make the boardwalk a part of our visit. There are many varied restaurants on the boardwalk as well as in the town.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,667)
All reviews
in 25 reviews
"board walk"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed 22 November 2017

This boardwalk has always been fun for the kids. Bring lots of money because you will spend it. I have attended here since I was a child and 40 years later it's about the same. I wish they had more older kid thrill rides because it seems like one or two is always broke down when we attend. So many putt-putt/mini-golf places but they are always crowded at night. It's a great family place and we can't wait for another summer vacation here. The fireworks have been great to watch from the beach, but get a spot early.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

The Ocean City Boardwalk is a pleasure to visit all seasons. It has a family atmosphere with no honky tonk. Food is great and the beach is wonderful

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We live about 45 minutes from Ocean City,NJ and go whenever we can. Its so relaxing to walk on the boardwalk and enjoy a family atmosphere. They have special family events planned and the lifeguards are terrific. Miss Primos Pizza but the Fudge Kitchen is worth the drive. Their fudge is awesome. It never makes it home- we eat it in th car!

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I always went on vacation in the summer time to Ocean City with my family. This was my favorite part of the trip because I didn't really care about the beach nor do I care now. However, I loved going to the boardwalk and going to the arcades, getting ice cream, shopping, and enjoying the various amusement parks and mini-golf courses. I went to Ocean City in the first weekend of October and going this weekend. I still love this boardwalk and it brought back a lot of good memories. It also gave me the opportunity to create new ones. I was amazed how very little has changed. It's, for the most part, the same place. Even if you don't like the beach, go to the bpardwalk. Grab a slice or two from Manco and Manco's, ice cream from Kohr's Bros and enjoy the sights and sounds.