“Awesome!!!!”

FlyOCNJ Parasail
Ranked #3 of 19 Tours in Ocean City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come soar with FlyOCNJ Parasail, Ocean City New Jersey's premier parasailing destination. Let our professionally trained, U.S. Coast Licensed captains show you the time of your life as you soar at heights of up to 500 feet above the beaches and boardwalk of "America's Greatest Family Resort." Be sure to add a digital photo package to remember your experience forever! Fly Single, Double, or Triple. Online booking available. Conveniently located at "Bayview Marina" at 4th and Bay Avenue.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was sooooo much fun!!! Would do again in a heartbeat. We had a 9 year old, 13 year old, 16 year old and 43 year old. Was great even though the ocean was a little choppy!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

It was something I always wanted to do so my husband and I went with my daughter, son in law, 3 grandchildren ranging from 5-16 and a family friend. We had a great time and the staff was awesome! They made the trip worth it. They told you what to expect and helped you in and out of the parachutes, etc. I paid for 9 but the 2 little ones didn't want to go up in the air so they refunded my money. The office staff was just as nice as the crew. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I wanted to get the family out for a boat ride and decided to try parasailing. I'd never done it before so I didn't know what to expect. It was a prefect day. We had 6 people parasail and 1 observer. Everyone had a blast. The 8 year old, the teenagers,and the forty year olds all had an amazing experience. It was beautiful, thrilling and peaceful. I always thought it was a bit cheesy but now I would strongly recommend it.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I surprised my wife with a tandem ride for our 25th anniversary. It was kind of on her bucket list. The guys at Top Gun were great! They were very professional and organized and helped to calm any fears my wife had. We rode tandem and both loved it. I would recommend these guys to anyone.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

My son and I shared a ride today with Captain Cole and his first mate Mike - both were professional and we had a great time - we spend the summer in Ocean City and will be returning!
We will bring more friends with us next time - Great way to catch a view of the shoreline, the boards and the city view. Thenks Top Gun, we had a great ride with you today.