“Awesome first time parasailing!”
Review of FlyOCNJ Parasail

FlyOCNJ Parasail
Ranked #3 of 19 Tours in Ocean City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come soar with FlyOCNJ Parasail, Ocean City New Jersey's premier parasailing destination. Let our professionally trained, U.S. Coast Licensed captains show you the time of your life as you soar at heights of up to 500 feet above the beaches and boardwalk of "America's Greatest Family Resort." Be sure to add a digital photo package to remember your experience forever! Fly Single, Double, or Triple. Online booking available. Conveniently located at "Bayview Marina" at 4th and Bay Avenue.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Awesome first time parasailing!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I wanted to go parasailing for my 20th birthday, so I looked up many places and chose Top Gun Parasailing. Easy to find free parking on the street! The crew and the employees were great and we all had a blast out on the water. It was my first time parasailing so I was nervous, but the crew went over all safety procedures and all the equipment was top notch. It was an amazing experience and I would recommend Top Gun to everyone! Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me, Top Gun!

Visited June 2014

Columbus, Georgia
“Awesome!!!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was sooooo much fun!!! Would do again in a heartbeat. We had a 9 year old, 13 year old, 16 year old and 43 year old. Was great even though the ocean was a little choppy!!!

Millville, New Jersey
“Had a great time!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

It was something I always wanted to do so my husband and I went with my daughter, son in law, 3 grandchildren ranging from 5-16 and a family friend. We had a great time and the staff was awesome! They made the trip worth it. They told you what to expect and helped you in and out of the parachutes, etc. I paid for 9 but the 2 little ones didn't want to go up in the air so they refunded my money. The office staff was just as nice as the crew. I would highly recommend them.

Cambridge, Massachusetts
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“True fun for everyone”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I wanted to get the family out for a boat ride and decided to try parasailing. I'd never done it before so I didn't know what to expect. It was a prefect day. We had 6 people parasail and 1 observer. Everyone had a blast. The 8 year old, the teenagers,and the forty year olds all had an amazing experience. It was beautiful, thrilling and peaceful. I always thought it was a bit cheesy but now I would strongly recommend it.

Medford Lakes, New Jersey
“Had a great time!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I surprised my wife with a tandem ride for our 25th anniversary. It was kind of on her bucket list. The guys at Top Gun were great! They were very professional and organized and helped to calm any fears my wife had. We rode tandem and both loved it. I would recommend these guys to anyone.

Visited June 2014