“Fun, Safe, Reasonably Priced!”
Review of FlyOCNJ Parasail

FlyOCNJ Parasail
Ranked #3 of 22 Tours in Ocean City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come soar with FlyOCNJ Parasail, Ocean City New Jersey's premier parasailing destination. Let our professionally trained, U.S. Coast Licensed captains show you the time of your life as you soar at heights of up to 500 feet above the beaches and boardwalk of "America's Greatest Family Resort." Be sure to add a digital photo package to remember your experience forever! Fly Single, Double, or Triple. Online booking available. Conveniently located at "Bayview Marina" at 4th and Bay Avenue.
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Awesome time flying with these guys. I emailed them before booking to confirm that they had the necessary harnesses to accommodate my 5 year old, and they were quick with responding. I booked on line which was easy and was also able to sign all waivers online which was nice too. The boat was clean, and the crew members were fun and knowledgeable. 5 of us flew last Wednesday and had a blast! My 9 year old daughter and 5 year old son loved it! And we had our 14 year old with us as well and she wanted to go again. Thanks for a fun time! See you next year.

All reviews
"dip"
in 4 reviews
"timer"

Reviewed 28 August 2017

The parasailing experience was terrific - Cole did a masterful job for us and for the other folks on the trip - he is clearly a very experienced and congenial captain. We soared above the water and had fabulous view of OC, and beyond, on a very nice clear day. We purchased the photo package and got lots of great shots from it - kudos to Sebastian - shooting from a moving boat is not easy. He gave us the SD card, so that made things very simple. The ride back to the dock was fast and a bit hair-raising - it was a bit of a rough sea and we were catching air - but all on our trip seemed ok with it. One note - restroom at the dock is actually "maintained" by the shop next door and they do not stock with toilet paper, though they did provide some when specially requested.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Went parasailing today in Ocean City, NJ with my wife - It was amazing!! You are out on the boat for about an hour and each group gets to be in the air about 10-12 minutes. I choose to have us dipped into the ocean deeper than just our feet. That was a great call on my part as it added a touch of excitement to the ride. This relaxing, exciting, fun and was by far the best thing my wife and I have ever done! Great, friendly staff too. Gave great directions and made sure everyone was safe. Money well spent!!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Went with family, including kids. Cole was a great guide, personable as well as knowledgeable about the area and parasailing in general. I would definitely recommend.