Butterfly Breeze Bed & Breakfast
US$259
Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)
US$177
Hotels.com
Harris House Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$144
Ocean Front Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$319
Ocean 7(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$147
  • Pool
Forum Motor Inn(Ocean City)
US$136
Orbitz.com
Coral Sands(Ocean City)
US$88
Hotwire.com
US$156
Hotels.com
Zenneth Manor Inn(Ocean City)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2008

Wanting to give my visiting sister the "bed & breakfast" treatment I looked for a B&B in OC that would let us book one night. On arrival a note on the door said ring bell to right. There was no bell. I realized we were 1/2 hr earlier than allowed to ck in, so we left, & came back. On 2nd arrival I called & as the phone was ringing I realized that someone had put out a removeable bell, which I then rang. The Inn keeper chided me without humor me for the call/bell ringing at the same time.

The first thing I noticed was that the Inn keeper wasn't a real people person.(Next morning after we initiated conversation she did perk up and was really friendly) Our room had really cute curtains & bedspreads. The first thing I noticed was the really dirty old carpet. There were dark stains the size of a dollar coin in severaly places, and overall it just needed a good cleaning. The older building did have character, & there were 12 cracks over 3 feet long in the walls. There were several items plugged into a small extension cord. Behind the headboards had not been cleaned/vacumed in a long long time. The paint was all chipped away from the bottom of the door frame of the in room 1/2 bath. I have lived in 2 older homes & realize the upkeep is constant. But a bucket of water & scrub brush would have at least minimized the carpet stains & a brush of paint dabbing gently at the door frames would have them at least looking cared for. My overall impression was that the Inn keeper works really hard & is exhausted in season. Her breakfasts are fabulous. I would simply suggest that during the extended off season take 1 day each week & clean & touch up the rooms. The lawn should be trimmed regularly in growing season, not let go long & shabby. The overall feeling here was that a hard working Innkeeper needs some help with the day to day so she can be happy when a guest arrives. I really hesitated on making this post as she was so very nice the following morning, but I think cleaness & a professional approach is very important, and both were lacking here. It won't take much to turn it around I am confident their family can do it.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family