Northwood Inn
US$278
US$259
US$233
  • Breakfast included
Forum Motor Inn(Ocean City)
US$136
US$156
Harris House Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$144
Coral Sands(Ocean City)
US$88
Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)
US$177
Ocean Front Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$77
Ocean 7(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$147
  • Pool
Scarborough Inn(Ocean City)
US$178
Orbitz.com
All reviewstower suitehit the spothomemade chocolate chip cookiescomplimentary bikeswarm hospitalitygreat hostsmeloncanadian baconsunny breakfast roomhome away from homebeach tagsanniversary staycroissant french toastblueberrieshighest recommendationfavorite getawayrooftop deck
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at the Northwood Inn. Everything was very clean and decorated so nicely. Marj made us feel welcome and right at home. The breakfast room was bright and cheery, accompanied by a variety of delicious homemade foods. After we checked out and spent the day at the beach, we were able to go back to the Inn and use a shower room( specificly for this reason) and clean up a bit before our trip back home. Air conditioning wasn't a problem, and neither is us coming back! We would highly recommend the Northwood Inn!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank teena38
Management response:Responded 11 July 2012

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. When John suggested Central Air-conditioning 23 years ago he had the right idea. It keeps the entire inn cool even in that heat wave last week. Look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 9 July 2012

The room was very nice and the bikes were perfect for the long haul to the beach. The only thing I would suggest, is they tell you in advance what breakfast is going to be. After we loaded up on fruit, muffins and cereal, we were told they had a special breakfast that was really nice, just a tad late.
No flat screen TV' to enjoy the game for an hour after coming back from the beach but other than that, great place.

Room Tip: Get a suite, you'll enjoy the extra room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2012

My Husband and I have been going to The Northwood Inn regularly for years. In the beginning, my husband was never a B & B kind of guy, so I played dirty. :-) I pointed out that John has an amazing Corvette in his garage. Mission accomplished! He loves going! We feel like we're home as soon as we arrive. Seeing the wrap-around porch an rocking chairs has me relaxing before I even get out of the car. At this point, Marj and John are like family. We usually stay in one of two rooms which are extremely comforable, clean, and easy to relax in. (I'm sure the others are too, we're just creatures of habit. :-) The breakfast is always worth getting up for, especially Marj's orange chip bread. Yum. The coffee is always up before we are...delish. No matter what the economy, we'll always go for a weekend every year, more if our schedules allow. Don't deprive yourself...GO and RELAX! :-)

Room Tip: There's no pool, use the ocean. There's no fitness center, ride a bike or walk on the beach or boards.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marie D
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Ok- no, there isn't! My wife and I have been regular visitors to the Northwood Inn for almost two decades. We thought it was about time we gave them a review... Not only is the inn itself historic, the innkeepers--- John and Marj-- are historic too!!!!! Historic in their quality of service, friendliness, and kindness. We urge you to head to the Northwood and experience what we've had the privilege of enjoying for so many years. Please greet them for us when you arrive.

Note: My lovely wife just advised me there are no details here, so here are a few: 1) building is a wonderful Victorian with lots of ambience, their breakfasts are five star, the pool table always favors me (!), bikes for the boardwalk in basement, and a hot tub on the roof. Need more-- go to their website!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2012

My husband and I just returned from a 4 night stay at Northwood Inn. The Inn is very clean, Marj and John were awesome, they have plenty of bikes for your morning ride on the boardwalk, and a great porch for your morning coffee. Can't wait to go back

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Abbytgram
Management response:Responded 24 June 2012

Thank you to Sandy, Bill and all of our guests for making the Northwood Inn a success ! We appreciate the time you took to review the Inn so that other future guests know about us. We look forward to seeing you again!