“Awsome Decoration!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This place has been open for years. When I went I did not eat any ice cream (I do not eat dairy) but the group of people who had it said it was good. I am reviewing it alone on the uniqueness of the place. It has the iconic carousel horse out front thats rainbow and so funky coloured. The inside has a very family owned feel, with numerous awards and local newspaper clippings hanging all around. Fun place. Even if you dont eat ice cream like myself, its fun to check out this local gem!

4  Thank Hgtravl
There are newer reviews for Hobby Horse Ice Cream Parlor

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Everywhere we go we try and find the best ice cream. We tried out quite a few places in OC over the years...and I can say the Hobby Horse is the best! The guys that worked there were super friendly, remembered us (and what we got!) from the day before and was more than willing to let us try many different flavors :) our favorites ended up being vanilla peanut butter, s'mores, rocky road and cherry! Our kids even got tiny little cones in their cups. Loved it!

4  Thank KiwiTraveler914
Reviewed 28 August 2013

The ice cream is excellent and a 1/2 block from the Scarborough Inn where we stayed. My grand daughter even got to sit on the "Hobby Horse" outside.

4  Thank Nick P
Reviewed 22 August 2013

There were so many flavors of ice cream and sundaes to choose from! The place was packed at 9 pm on Tuesday, and with good reason. Great, friendly service!

6  Thank Mandie B
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This shop offers a variety of sweets to satisfy anyone's cravings! Friendly atmosphere with wonderful customer service. Real banana ice cream is the best anywhere in the Cape May County! Freshest chocolate covered bananas you could ask for... Take your whole family for a great treat!

4  Thank d d