“Awesome tomato pie”

Bennie's Bread & Rolls
Ranked #6 of 224 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 May 2014

we served Bennie's tomato pie at a party and it got rave reviews. the red gravy is mildly sweet and the basil leaves were so fresh! Also, the rolls are very good and the stuffed bread is delicious.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I've been going to Bennie's for years and watched them grow. Their signature Benny Roll is the best sandwich roll that I've ever had. I bring 'em home and pop 'em in the freezer!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have been going to this place since I was a kid, 20 plus years and I have never been let down. They are always fresh, and most of the time still warm that when we get them home the butter just melts right on the rolls. So go get some fresh hot rolls!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

They make great bread, but their pastries, cakes muffins etc. are store bought and not as good as their bread.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We have been going here every weekend for a few years to get their rolls to make sandwiches for the beach. All their baked goods are delicious. We are looking forward to their expansion into homemade pasta!

1  Thank WC_trekker