“Clean, Gorgeous & Great Location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Roof Top & Ocean Views
Master bedroom
Guest bedroom
kids room sleeps 4
new kitchen
Roof top deck with ocean view
Ocean City Boardwalk
You can be on the beach from my house in just one block
best beach in all of NJ with warm water and white sand
Kids room sleeps 4 kids single on top, double on bottom & single pull out under bed
Covered porch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rachelkat...
Bryn Athyn, Pennsylvania
“Clean, Gorgeous & Great Location!”
Reviewed 5 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I stayed here the week of Memorial Day with my two young kids (1 and 3), and some extended family. The location is absolutely perfect. It's one block to the beach (an easy walk), with an even shorter walk to the playground on the corner. I could also easily walk to the wawa and other convenience stores. There are public bathrooms right off of the beach, and the boardwalk is a short drive (but far enough away that this portion of the beach is pretty quiet). The house itself is gorgeous. Nice hardwood floors with an open floor plan. Everything is very clean and updated. It is a second floor unit, but my kids and my parents didn't have an issue with the stairs. The roof top deck is great for watching the sunset as well! The place is equipped with everything we could've needed, and the owner is ridiculously nice and thoughtful. I would stay here again in a heartbeat, and I'd definitely recommend it to friends and family!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 Jun 2016
I am glad you enjoyed staying at my house and I hope you can come back next summer! Thanks for sharing your experience with other travelers. John
pickenska...
Clinton, Maryland
“Miss”
Reviewed 1 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We really enjoyed our stay in this house. It was very inviting and clean. The owner was very welcoming! I will be back soon

2 Jun 2016
Glad you had a nice time at my house and my goal is to have 100 percent satisfied guest. Hope to see you soon
sandycrab...
Ocean City, New Jersey
“great location and beach.”
Reviewed 18 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

House is very user friendly, everyone is comfortable. Close to beach and other needed activities. My family loved it.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Jun 2015
I am glad you enjoyed staying at my house and it sounds like you really enjoyed ocean city and the ocean views from the roof top deck. I hope you can come back again and thank you for the nice review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing