“Yum”

Dining options: Delivery
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Yum”
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I really liked this place. So far we have had pizza and hoagies from here. They were quite tasty. There are better portions options for pizza and prices could be better.

“Not too bad”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

*****SAME NOTE AS OTHER COMMENT- THIS REVIEW IS FOR THE 55th STREET LOCATION.******

My family of 7 went there for dinner. There is Sack O Pizza and then 2 doors down there is Sack O Subs. I went into Sack O Pizza and ordered all my food for both places. We ordered a large cheese pie, a calzone(which feeds 2-4 people, has ricotta, mozzarella, and ham), cheese fries, and mozzarella sticks and 3 sodas. Our total was about $50. The pizza and calzone come from Sack O Pizza and the rest from SOS. They told me someone from SOS would yell out my name when it's ready, they never did. After 10 minutes the pizza came out, another 7 minutes later the calzone came out. I had to ask where the rest was and the girl had to get it. The 2 things that should've been done first, we got last. After getting the food without any silverware, plates, or napkins(we stayed and ate at the picnic tables) we ate our dinner. I would say the pizza was good(average), the calzone was HUGE. It was good but a little doughy. The fries and the cheese were cold. The fries would've been good too if only they were hotter. The mozzarella sticks were warm but not bad. It's not that the food was horrible, I just wouldn't get anything but the calzone and pizza again if I were to go back.

1 Thank Karla M
“The Best Pizza in Ocean City, NJ”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We spent a week in Ocean City and kept coming back to Sack O Subs. The other pizza parlors were a disappointment. I especially enjoyed their olive pizza. It had the right amount of sauce, cheese and toppings. The chicken parm sandwich was also quite good and a large sub was the size of two so two people can share.

• Visited August 2014
“Tasty”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a great chicken cacciatore sandwich. Ordered from here twice this week. Great bread for sandwiches. Very satisfied. Highly recommend.

Visited August 2014
The Woodlands, Texas
“Disappointed - dry and Bland Cheese Steaks”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

NOTE - TRIPADVISOR HAS REVIEWS FOR 926 ASBURY LOCATION ONLY. THIS REVIEW IS THEIR OTHER LOCATION AT 55TH AND CENTRAL, OCEAN CITY, NJ 08226.

We've been going to Ocean City most summers for over 10 years and have eaten pizza and cheese steaks from this location before. I swore in the past we wouldn't come back, but due to location convenience relative to where we stay, we keep returning. Their pizza is marginally OK, but avoid the cheese steaks! The steak is always over cooked and, therefore, dry. In addition, the provolone cheese has little taste and is also dry (barely melted). Adding pizza sauce or ketchup didn't help much either. Several in our party got cheese steaks and were uniformly disappointed.

We given them the benefit of the doubt, but no more. Stay with their pizza or eat somewhere else.

• Visited July 2014