“Fun day kayaking!”

DAKS Kayaks
Ranked #8 of 22 Tours in Ocean City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kayak & paddle board rentals & tours. Specializing in eco-tours on the bays. Free delivery with any rental! Apparel, kayak accessories, beach accessories available at our store.
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We've had kayaking on our "to do list" for quite a while. We selected DAKS because they took the time to answer our questions about kayaking in the bay. We went out at 34th St. and had a great time. There were lots of birds in their natural habitat--it was beautiful.

All reviews
"fun"
in 5 reviews
"beach"

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Our family, myself, wife, and two grown daughters, were looking for something a little different to do at the beach. We found Dak's Kayaks on line and found them extremely helpful in choosing locations and checking them out ahead of time for easy access in and out of the water. There rates are very reasonable, we could pick a time convenient for us, and they were right on time both for delivery and pick up of the kayaks. They will deliver to your location, which is unusual for rental places. We were given good instructions on proper paddling and had a wonderful day on the water.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Had a great time SUP on the bayside in Ocean City. Our instructor SHANE was really good and you could tell he enjoys what he does!!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Is was great that they delivered and picked up the paddleboards! provided a brief explanation of safety and tips for an enjoyable trip and we were on our way. Have used them before for this and kayaking as well, definitely would recommend.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 August 2016

I've been coming to Ocean City since I was about 12 years old. I'm now 36, and this is the first time I've done anything in OC besides sit on the beach or walk the boards. This trip was so much fun, informative, and still left room during the day to head back to the beach. Obviously there's tons of wildlife down the shore, but besides sea gulls, I didn't know much.
Everything was easy, from signing up and adding people to the trip to finding the dock. I've kayaked before, but the mini-lesson about how to hold your paddle and a few other things you'll need to know was very helpful.
The staff was friendly and helpful. Our guide, Matt, was great. He was personable, knew the area and the wildlife we saw, helped us get in and out of our kayaks, told interesting/funny stories, and generally was what you hope a guide is.
We did take our three-year old. I don't think I'd take him again. He's kayaked before, but on a lake and not too far from the dock. Thankfully, he fell asleep.
We were told the trip would be two hours. We were on the water for a little over an hour. I don't have a complaint about that - we were rowing the whole time so it's a workout - but I mention it just so you know. It in no way takes away from us enjoying our trip. Get off the beach and do this!