“fresh and friendly”

Artisan Body Products
Reviewed 19 July 2016

What a gem! I hate most bath and body stores due to the overwhelming smell when you walk in. This little shop is NOT LIKE THAT! Walk in to a fresh and friendly atmosphere. the homemade soaps are simply amazing you, your family and your friends will love the products here. I bought several different scents of the homemade soap for gifts and everyone loved them so much I had to call in the winter to have more shipped to my home. If you haven't been here it's worth a visit. You will love it.

1  Thank Janine K
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

Very cute boutique store that features nicely scented soaps. Very friendly service. My seven year old daughter loved smelling the various options. My daughter said she wants to come back next year to refill her soap box!

Reviewed 17 July 2015

my friends and I found this little gem while on a girls weekend at the beach. First let me say I really didn't want to go in as I assumed my nose would burn with overwhelming fragrances but THAT WAS NOT the case. As I entered the store there was just a light aroma that did not burn or overwhelm my sense of smell. I loved this little store. The owner was ever so kind and helpful. How can I describe these homemade soaps made out of the most natural ingredients. Each soap had the most amazing aromas that I have ever come across. I bought several different soaps some for me and others as gifts. After using the soap at home it was amazing how soft my skin was and how lovely it left me feeling. The soap also had a nice lather. All 4 of us who were shopping were so impressed we all bought for ourselves and others back home. I wish I had pictures to post because this little gem of a soap shop had the most beautiful soaps. I was very excited to find such a refreshing soap shop on Asbury street. If your in Ocean City NJ. you must go and see for yourself, you will not be disappointed that you did.