“Finger licking good!”

Mallon's Homemade Sticky Buns
Ranked #3 of 10 Bakeries in Ocean City
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Mallons sticky buns are worth trying. So yummy and a favorite of those that visit Ocean City. Warm, with raisins and walnuts...gotta try 'em.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Good sticky buns and other pastry. Very expensive. Have had better ones in Pennsylvania Dutch region.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Just received a great surprise. The UPS driver dropped off a carton of Mallon's Sticky Buns. The smile on my face cannot be described. My kids sent them to us as a thank you for a party we held recently. Mallon's delivery of their buns are a treat and every bit as good as getting them from the store. What a great surprise to give someone. We froze most of them to get us through the winter. The only thing missing is the salt air! We'll see you in the spring!

1  Thank J S
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

We went to Ocean City and could not miss trying these sticky buns. My husband went in and bought a dozen. He made it out to the car and the smell was so amazing I asked why he only bought a dozen. So he went back for more. I am so glad he did. They were decadent! Something tells me I will be driving back to the beach all winter for these fabulous treats!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Crumb cake and decent cinnamon roles are absent from the Ann Arbor. So, we can't wait to go to Mallons for their crumb cake. Tender just right cake topped with large flavorful crumbs. You need to go early. Their cinnamon buns are good, but Dot's are better