“Five Stars!”

Ranked #7 of 32 Hotels in Ocean City
Philadelphia
“Five Stars!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is the 4th year we have vacationed at Ocean 7, and we have the free mug souvenirs to prove it! The location can't be beat, steps from beach & boardwalk. The ocean view poolside room is spotless, and nicely furnished. Marke and his staff are doing a fabulous job!

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank Jsull3310

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

No shore room is the ritz but I felt it was very clean and homey. The staff is super friendly which makes your stay nicer. I love that they had courtesy umbrellas available, assigned parking, little snacks for sale, a bottled water machine and I loved the extra toilet seat for kids under the adult sized one. Loved the little red fishy that came in the room key envelope. Loved the postage paid postcard they handed me upon check in. LOVED the mug they presented with my receipt in it upon checkout. Love immediately next to beach location. Love how warm the heated pool is. It did get dirty though. Lots of hair in the pool for some reason. I'd stay there again. There was a mysterious white stain on the bedspread though...

• Stayed July 2014
Warsaw, Indiana
Reviewed 3 July 2014

just steps off of the boardwalk this hotel is a great option. we stayed in a two room suite, it was nice. Front desk staff was great and very helpful - they even allowed us to just the lobby bathroom after check out so that we could change after a day on the beach.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Limerick, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Hotel is older with small rooms but clean, pool is clean and nicely taken care of too. Staff are all extremely friendly - they let you use the pool,their towels, bathrooms and their beach tags for the entire day on the day you check out. They also let you park early (before check in) and stay parked late (after check out) which is nice. The location is the best 7th and boardwalk- literally 15 feet form the boardwalk. We'll go back again!

Norwalk, Connecticut
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is the second year we've stayed in this motel. Last year was an AWESOME experience - the staff was super friendly, the rooms were clean and the location cannot be beat. Added bonus that the beach tags are included in the rental fee. This year was a very different experience. We requested the same room as last year (we stayed during the same week last year, also). Upon check-in this year, we immediately noticed that the front desk staff was not friendly like they were last year and didn't seem to be attentive to guests coming in and out. Checked into our room and noticed that it was not as clean and tidy as it was last year. We stayed 3 nights and on 2 of the days, the staff came and removed our towels but forgot to replace them. While the carpets were vacuumed, the bathroom or kitchen (tile) were neither swept nor vacuumed, nor were the counters wiped down. It's almost as if the management or cleaning staff are a different company this year.

In the elevator, I ran into one of the housekeeping staff who appeared to be a college kid who took a summer job there. He told me how much he hated his job, how much the bosses "sucked" and how he never wants to work in a motel again. I understand his frustration, but think he should have been a little more discerning about complaining to the motel guest(s).

The location is AWESOME and you really can't beat it for the money. However, I think next year, we might look elsewhere to see what we can get for the same if not a little more money. I'm a little disappointed because I was hoping this would be our family vacation spot every year.

4 Thank ToddlerMommy
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My parents originally booked my kids and I at a B&B with them.. turns out it was a big "cluster f" over there, also wanted to charge $25 per kid per night because of BREAKFAST?? I said no way, and searched for another place to stay. Ocean 7 has VERY reasonable rates, lower than the B&B's in fact. Very friendly staff, really strive to make your stay a memorable one! When I checked out, they gave me a personalized mug.. very nice touch! No doubt, I will be staying there in future visits to Ocean City!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The room was beautiful! The staff are very friendly and helpful! The location is great with it being right by the boardwalk. We love staying at Ocean 7...and will be back in August, September and October.

• Stayed June 2014