Overall, a great value for the cost and the location, especially if travelling with children. A restaurant attached to the main motel building, the food was decent. Room and bed was comfortable, but you had to turn sideways to get past second bed to get to the bathroom, sink or fridge. Pool is not heated as many of the others in the area are, and you don't realize how much of a difference that can make until you have a cloudy day. Overall, the place was nice and in prime location....the biggest concern....it appears the carpet at least in this room had not been cleaned since it as put down. After walking around the room for about ten minutes....no exaggeration, the bottoms of you feet were filthy. Socks were destroyed. We never had enough towels, either. There were four of us for three days, and we would only receive two wash cloths and three towels. When the front desk was called and more towels requested, the wait was less that 5 minutes though. Overall, reasonable price but a couple of issues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Ocean City - on the beachblock of 8th Street. Heated Pool, Restaurant, free internet and free parking. 26 foot rooms with 2 queen beds or a king and a double bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Pavilion Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Motor Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Motel Ocean City