Pavilion Motor Lodge
Port-O-Call Hotel(Ocean City)
US$292
US$278
Forum Motor Inn(Ocean City)
US$136
Harris House Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$146
Coral Sands(Ocean City)
US$88
Ocean Front Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$77
Ocean 7(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$147
Agoda.com
US$319
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewson site restaurantmusic pierwalking distancenice pool areatwo queen bedsbeen staying here for yearsthe ground floora great place to stayshort walk to the beachocmotelshorepapillonspecialssummershampoorefrigerator
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We stayed in 810 the efficiency. We found out there was a connecting room and rented that as well. The room was very clean and you couldnt ask for a better location at that price! It was great. Will post pics later
Stephanie Hutchison

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank stephanie112683
Reviewed 17 September 2013

It is your typical old O.C. hotel, although they have painted and changed the fixtures in the bathroom and there is a nice flat screen TV. The air conditioner appeared to be brand new and was pretty quiet. The restaurant is on the first floor and you can get food to go and take it to your room or they will deliver it. Had their breakfast a couple of times, wasn't bad for the price and plenty of food, nice and hot, usually took 10 minutes. The pool is heated, but didn't have time to use it. The hotel is only one block from the center of the boardwalk. Beds were comfortable. No frills. Close your bathroom door at night, cuts down on the street noise, especially in the AM. Can be a bit noisy but had a great time being so close to the beach. Went up to the third floor in the AM and could watch dolphins with binoculars.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Rgent42
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We just returned home from our quick weekend away with our four boys. We were there to attend a wedding in OCNJ and The Pavillon provided us with wonderful accomodations in Apartment 117. While there were a few minor repairs needed in the bathroom shower stall, which we let the desk know about, we were 100 percent thrilled with the apartment. Clean kitchen, lovely hardwood floors in the dinning room space and living room, comfortable beds. Two boys slept on the sleeper sofa and it did have the typical thin mattress, but they were happy nonetheless. We hope to return to stay a week next year. Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank RJD331
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Whenever I have the chance to sneak away to OC, and it's usually with short notice, I stay at the Pavilion. No, it isn't a luxury hotel or guest house, and it is dated, but it is clean and functional and the staff is friendly and professional. It's close to the beach and boardwalk, but also is a short walk to some good restaurants that aren't on the boardwalk [a steady diet of fried bw food is not recommended for anyone]. I never even consider staying anywhere else.

For those who need something more elegant, or who lament that they need a tape measure to enjoy a room, I would also point out that there are a lot of horrid places to stay in OC that cost more and aren't blessed with a friendly staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank R C
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Wanted to squeeze in a weekend trip to the shore with my 4 yr old and husband before summer was over. I waited too long (wanted to make sure the weather was good) and had trouble finding a room so we ended up here.

When I called to make the reservation, I was given 2 rates. One for double ($155+tax) and the other rate for queen (170+tax). I asked if the queen rooms were newer because I could see from pics that not all the rooms were updated. I was told, yes, the queen is newer so I took it.

Upon arrival, we were assigned room 210. I didn't have a tape measure with me but I do believe they gave me a double. I questioned it twice, once on check-in and again on check-out and both times by two different people was told that is a queen room. I disagree but had no way of proving it otherwise. If that really is the size of a queen bed then I would hate to see the doubles! I believe I paid for a queen and got a double which I'm not happy about so for this reason I probably won't stay here again.

The room itself is functional but dated. I would not be able to stay here for more than 2 nights. They do not provide shampoo or hair dryer and towels are based on number of people in your room. Had good wifi connection.

I agree with other reviews about your feet getting dirty from walking on the carpet. The carpet looked newer but I don't know why it was turning the bottom of my feet black.

The outside was very cute and clean with plenty of patio tables to get take out or enjoy the weather. We also enjoyed the pool.

The location is fabulous! Close to Varsity (breakfast/lunch), boardwalk and beach. Bike rentals across the street and ice cream (Hobbie Horse) a block away.

Next time I will plan ahead and take a chance on the weather and try the Forum or Seaport.

Room Tip: Grill the reservation clerk about the rooms and try to get the updated rooms
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family