The location, and the ability to book a room on short notice, were both convenient. The room was much smaller than anticipated. Two beds, a night stand, a dresser, a chair placed underneath the free standing closet, a sink, all in the main room and a small bathroom that was just a toilet and bathtub. Nowhere to eat, no small table or chairs. The beds were as hard as rocks, very uncomfortable. The room was clean. We were offered to pay $10 on the day we were checking out to be able to extend our parking space until 6 pm, use their showers, bathroom and changing area. When we returned to the office with our car tag the woman wrote we were extended until 5 pm. Wifi service in the room was spotty, better reception in the bathroom than in the main room. The front desk is open late which was very convenient when we were checking in at night. This place is adequate for a brief stay but they didn't knock my socks off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Ocean City - on the beachblock of 8th Street. Heated Pool, Restaurant, free internet and free parking. 26 foot rooms with 2 queen beds or a king and a double bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Pavilion Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Motor Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Motel Ocean City