I read the other reviews before booking myself and 2 other families w/ small children and thought this would be a great spot for a mini vacation. What we found was a dump!!! The rooms were small, not even enough room to fit in an air mattress if you didn't like the bed. Often I would find hairs on the clean, unused towels. The worst was there were NO fitted sheets on the bed -- which means that the bottom sheet's edges were not only flat - it didn't fit the size of the bed -- you could see, and then sleep on the mattress -- YUCK! People who know me, know that I am the farthest from a "germ-a-phobe" but this place was not cool. Also, let's discuss the folks at the front desk -- not the sharpest tools in the shed -- I feel like they tried to help, but just didn't understand the concept of good service. The best thing about the place is the location -- right near the b-walk, and stores/restaurants which is probably why they don't really try very hard to impress their guests. The free parking was a great asset too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Ocean City - on the beachblock of 8th Street. Heated Pool, Restaurant, free internet and free parking. 26 foot rooms with 2 queen beds or a king and a double bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Pavilion Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Motor Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Motel Ocean City