“Very Nice!”

Ranked #2 of 32 Hotels in Ocean City
Brookhaven, Pennsylvania
“Very Nice!”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

We stayed for the weekend at the Flanders and had a great time. The pool was wonderful. The front desk was wonderful and I loved the gift shops! We loved our room and found the hotel wonderful. I would surely recommend this hotel and I will return. Great job Flanders!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Bloomfield, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Two weeks ago our son Travis married the love of his life, Larisa on the beach. The rehersal dinner and many hotel rooms that accomodated us at the Flanders during the weekend EXCEEDED our expectations. The beach wedding was beautiful, the food was MARVELOUS and the staff totally focused, friendly and highly attentive to every detail. Family and friends from as far away as Texas, Tennessee and Nebraska said that everything set the standards by which all future weddings and hotels will be judged. Thank You!

Warrington, PA
Reviewed 20 June 2012

My family and I just got home from a wonderful 5 night stay at The Flanders Hotel. My friend suggested we stay there and I am SO glad she did! The staff was so friendly and helpful.

The Restaurant, Emily's Ocean Room was delicious, we had breakfast on 3 mornings and Dinner on Friday evening. Everything was wonderful!

The heated pool was great, our 8 and 12 year olds had a fantastic time! It was so nice to have the boardwalk and beach right outside this beautiful historic hotel.

We stayed in a suite on the 8th floor, the views were spectacular and the room was beautifully decorated. It has everything you would need and more! I cannot wait to return to my new favorite destination!!!

2 Thank Michael P
Saratoga Springs, New York
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I had initially booked my wedding here however i decided to cancel and go elsewhere and im glad i did. The wedding coordintor and her assistant had told us that they do one wedding or event per night however that is a LIE. They do as many as 3 at any given night. Also the wedding cordinator is impossible to get a hold of and when i did speak with her she would make me feel like all my ideas were bad. She actually asked me who would be setting up our table centerpieces which was an margarita theme. I mean really what was i paying them for if i had to set up my own room. We eventually decided to cancel because i was so unhappy with this facility. They will not refund our 1000 dollar deposit even though they were given plenty of cancelation notice and they booked another event for that evening. If you are looking to get married i suggest elsewhere.

Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
7 Thank victoria r
Reviewed 16 June 2012

My hubby and I took our 13 month old for a one night getaway to OC. Flanders name came up because it had 2 things we needed: a kitchen and close to the beach. Both of these aspects were great! However, our corner room had the major disadvantage of overlooking the rides of the boardwalk below, and the noise that comes with it. The room is not sufficiently soundproofed for the amount of noise below. The room and location are otherwise fantastic.

• Stayed June 2012
florida
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Checked out this morning, the week was cold and rainy (weather so unpredictable) but were so happy we booked this Penthouse. So roomy and the views were amazing, the noise was minimal and the privacy, well if you belong to AANR this room is for you. Full sun and full privacy. One could see the owner put much love into this unit, I found it a shame people who enjoy this room don't take care of the things. The room itself was clean but very dusty, the towels and soaps were a plenty as well as the attention to detail. So much room for so much stuff. Myself, my husband, grandma and our 6 year old stayed the week and I promise you make your trip even more beautiful by this experience.

The staff was acceptional, Emily Ocean room good and the pool could have been a bit warmer. If we go again it would be this room or nothing. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did, what wonderful family memories even after the beach is done.

1 Thank lifeisaj0urney
NJ
Reviewed 12 June 2012

No better place to stay in Ocean City! Beautiful hotel, rooms are updated and comfy. Nice restaurant and beautiful pool! Can't wait to return!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family