The Ocean Plaza Hotel
Empress Hotel(Asbury Park)(Great Value!)
US$297
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
The Asbury Hotel(Asbury Park)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$62
US$93
Shawmont Hotel(Ocean Grove)
Albatross Hotel(Ocean Grove)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
All reviewsbradley suiteliving roompastriesasbury parkb bsecond floorcontinental breakfastwrap around porchthe jersey shorehard boiled eggsgreat auditoriumself servewedding weekendmid weekwonderful placefront porchice cream
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We stay at this charming Victorian bed & breakfast every summer and it just keeps getting better. The staff is eager to please and seem to make changes each year according to suggestions. New addition - mini fridges in the rooms - VERY helpful! Ocean Plaza's location could not be more ideal - just a few blocks from the adorable Main Ave. in Ocean Grove, a quick walk to the beach, and a pleasant stroll up to Asbury Park for additional attractions. You have awesome restaurants nearby (Sea Grass!) and a very mellow town atmosphere dominated by the local church. Sometimes a "dry town" is ideal when you're not in the mood for drunken carousers keeping you up at night! Ocean Plaza echoes the town's quiet, restful vibe which, to me, is what a beach vacation is all about.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mamarama345
Reviewed 9 September 2013

B&B is excellent...perfect location...immaculately clean...staff is great..
great breakfast....so serine
Sit on the front porch and enjoy the ocean view....the doo wop show in the great auditorium was fabulous along with a 300 hundred vendor flea market right outside the door
cannot wait to go back

Room Tip: any room is wonderful
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed at the Plaza with a large group of family and friends for an Ocean Grove wedding! Everything was wonderful! The staff made sure we had everything we needed! The breakfast on the 2nd floor balcony was great and the porch was a great place to meet day or night! Also love the bowl of chocolate in the lobby!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I love the staff here and the yummy fresh breakfast. Everything was fresh and they stocked my favorite creamer. The rooms are impeccably clean and the most important thing they are just one block from the beach and the Great Auditorium.

The toiletries in the bathroom were also very nice and they had a hairdryer for my convenience. They keep a nice bowl of chocolate miniatures in the parlor, the computer in the parlor is excellent, and there are lots of movies, games and books to read, see, and play with. They even have umbrellas in case it rains. And they have a soda machine. We will be coming back!

Room Tip: Rooms 6 & 10 are very good
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2013

My stay was so restful! They placed very thick memory foam on the beds for me! What service! My family room was quaint & very tastefully decorated! An antique bureau was a nice touch! I had a counter high refrigerator! The breakfast area on a 2nd floor wrap around porch was a delight any time of day or evening; spent some evenings with a cup of one of their special teas and a good (yes paperback) book! I made the reservations last Oct in 2012 when I was staying in AP for 2 weeks; walked over and Sasha gave me the grand tour! All of the staff are very nice and answer any question you may have...even the housekeeping staff! Like I said it's home sweet home; I slept we'll from the first night! I very highly recommend Ocean Plaza and across the street is their sister B & B The Oceanview which is pet friendly! One block to the beautiful beach! It was home away from home for me! I have my reservations for next year same time, same family room! Vicki, Sasha & Rick do a great job of keeping things running right down to the bowl of mini candies on the living room cocktail table! Well, I'm relaxed...see you all soon!

• Stayed: August 2013