“Outdoor Dessert”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
New York City, New York
“Outdoor Dessert”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Nagle's is on a corner on the Main Street in this unique seaside town. You can't miss it and you shouldn't. I had a delicious hot fudge sundae with crushed walnuts in the outside seating area under the trees. Wait service is available inside only. Outside you get your own ice cream.. Very reasonable prices. Grab a table first, Parking is on the streets. A cute town with a historic background. Very much worth the drive.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank jeremy t

allentown
“The Place To Be.............”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We were here for the Choir Festival. What a performance. We're already planning to return next year. And also back to Nagle's. The food was fresh and delicious. My wife had a Greece Chicken Salad and I had an old fashioned Hogan's Hero #3. And to top it off Nagle's is an ice cream parlor. Just a spot to relax and eat and enjoy yourself. This is where I go, when I go to OG. Nagle's.

• Visited July 2014
“Nagle's Food and Service”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We came into Ocean Grove on a Monday and that evening had the Salmon salad and Salmon dinner at Nagle's. Both meals were delicious and filling. The service was quick and extremely friendly. We were anxious to eat there again on Tuesday evening, but sadly, we found out that for some strange reason, they closed on Tuesdays and only serve ice cream threw a window. I wonder if this day is the day of their Sabbath rest. I know we were in a Biblical community.

Visited June 2014
Lambertville, New Jersey
“Cute setting for ice-cream”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Nagle's Apothecary Cafe is a sweet, old-fashioned coffee shop situated on a corner in Ocean Grove's charming downtown. We stop there for ice-cream each time we are in town. There are usually some great flavors to choose from (I had the salted caramel with almonds this time) and the service is friendly. I notice from other reviews that diners have been met with rude service, but that has never been the case with us.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Heidi D
Szeged, Hungary
“Food's ok”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

The fact that this restaurant is in an old pharmacy which really still looks like it, makes it very special. It's fun but quiet dusty! A placing guy us actually placed in front of the door and he seemed quiet arrogant, which made me consider to go in at all. However, we did! Our 5 year old son loved the hot dog with mushed potatoes and our wrap and burgers where ok if a bit bland and tasteless! However, the service was friendly!

1 Thank Bbtiny