“coffee and baked goods”

Ocean Grove Bake Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Ocean Grove
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The coffee is self-serve. Several flavors are available to choose from. The coffee was always hot and delicious. The baked goods were yummy. The selections were appetizing to look at.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I have a suspicion they buy the products from Costco... I'm not kidding. I've given them a few tries, and wanted to like it. We have a summer home on Ocean Grove and it'd be fun to have liked it. What I've truce has certainly been sitting around a few days.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Have tried several times. Baked goods don't seem fresh. We kept giving second, third, fourth, etc chances. Bakery just a bit further down street is great as is our favorite in Bradley. I wonder if This bakery bakes from scratch on premises?

1  Thank donnaanne46698
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We chose to purchase morning treats from Ocean Grove Bake Shoppe since the store looks cute and has a nice, broad display of treats. Coffee was fine. Service was friendly. Chocolate and almond croissants looked great, but ended up being dry and at least a day old. (We had a bite then threw them out, opting for a bowl of cereal instead.) A disappointment. I think that maybe we were unlucky with our croissants, so I'll give an "average" rating to this shop in hopes that our experience was an anomaly. If day-old sales are typical here, the rating should two stars.