Okay, a few things:
1) To start off with, the owner man had a bit of an attitude.
2) Without telling me when I booked the room for 2 nights, the bathroom on the second floor was broken so, I had to go up the stairs to the third floor (after a leg injury).
3) The 3rd floor shared shower had no ventilation and was boiling hot in early August so, that you felt sweaty coming out of the shower while drying off.
3B) Also, someone's left over shampoo and washcloth was in the shared shower for 2 days in a row.
4) There also was undisclosed construction that: A) woke me up B) kept me up during a nap.
5) There was an issue with breakfast I forget what exactly,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Historic Victorian Albatross Hotel, durably decorated for family fun at the Jersey Shore! Enjoy Scenic rocking Porches overlook "the Pathway" while ocean breezes keep you cool and free of Mosquitos(They don't come to Ocean Grove). Located blocks from downtown shopping,dining and swimming in the ocean or enjoy a concert at the Great Auditorium. About an hour from Manhattan or Philadelphia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Albatross Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albatross Hotel Ocean Grove, New Jersey