“Mediocre”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Mediocre”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

We recently had dinner there on a Tuesday evening. The salad which they served was not very good. Our entrees also were nothing to rave about. Other than the fact that there was no waiting for a table, I have nothing good to say about this restaurant.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Joan F

Sea Isle City, New Jersey
“no Pizza”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

You can not order pizza after 5:00 PM. They force you to buy personnel pizza for twice the price.

Restraurant is in a shopping center and not very clean.

Don't eat there.

Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best”
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

I have never had a bad meal here!! Pizza is fantastic but the entrees are out of this world!! My husband gets the short ribs all the time and loves it. Usually not a long wait. They also have some of the best gluten free pastas my son has ever had. The chef will try and make any of the dishes gluten free. He came out to the table and talked to us when we told the waitress our son had celiac disease.

• Visited March 2013
“Hostess & Meal Very Bad”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Made a reservation by phone, I was saying thank you and good bye, the phone slammed in my ear without any courtesy. Our party arrived on time, the unpleasant hostess did not say hello, she just barked at us "You will have to wait 15 minutes, we are not ready for you yet"! Her bark was the same voice that took my phone reservation. The group had brown salad, room temperature delivered to our table. Each of us ordered different entrees, we ate 1/4 of it, no one brought anything home. Since there are so many good restaurants to choose from without being treated so rudly by the hostess, and giving us such bad brown room temp. salad and terrible food I probably will not be back.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank mct12
Montoursville, Pennsylvania
“Truly some good pizza, I would know, I'm Italian!”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

My most recent visit to this restaurant was in June, and it was my 2nd summer patronizing the place. The pizza here is awesome and the inside of it is really nice. Its in kind of a crappy strip mall, but the inside is realllyyyy classy. They also deliver which is awesome. I recommend trying this pizza out I always get some when I come to Seaville.

• Visited June 2012