“Good food and service”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 April 2014

i'v eaten here on many times. The food is excellent and the service is too. The menu has many fine choices and what i had in the past has been very succulent.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The bottom line.... quite frankly we get better ribs and rotisserie chicken at Costco.
Had combination dinners, Baby back & Brisket, and Baby back & Chicken.
There really wasn't a standout item. Nothing wows you.
Ribs were OK, the brisket was dry and sliced very thin, must be cut on cold-cut slicer.
The chicken was also dry.
I love good coleslaw, this wasn't it, just OK.
The bar has the usual large corporate brewer's posing as Craft Beer. Shock Top and Goose Island is Anheuser-Busch. Blue Moon is brewed by Miller Coors. No real Craft beer to be found.

1  Thank RickNewJersey
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I ordered some items from their catering menu for a party I was having at my home. I ordered BBQ chicken breast and they gave me BBQ half chicken pieces instead. I didn't realize they gave me the wrong food until I got home. They said my order was placed correctly but they made a mistake in the kitchen. We brought it back and they gave us the correct order, and even gave us a discount on our bill, which we appreciated, for the inconvenience. Lesson learned, to check your order before you leave. The food was delicious, perfectly cooked and my guests loved the food as well. I have also dined in the restaurant and had great experiences in the past. I would recommend and definitely order from them again.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

My wife and I stopped here on a Sunday afternoon. The atmosphere is definitely that of a light-hearted bar and grill, with plenty of sports up on a Sunday. The (gas) fireplace in the dining area is a nice touch. The waiter brought us a basket of Texas toast with our drinks, which was nicely done and tasty. I ordered the beef brisket sliders, while my wife had all-you-can-eat ribs. The brisket is sliced just right, and I liked the sauce. The rolls were also very good, and, while a little bigger than sliders I've had elsewhere, were an appropriate size. My wife enjoyed the ribs, with plenty of extra helpings. The apple fritters were a surprise highlight; they reminded a bit of zeppoles, and were cooked thoroughly but not overdone on the outside. The Cajun fried are spicy, but good. We split a HUGE piece of delicious carrot cake for dessert. (Although I am quite the dessert aficionado, I wouldn't eat a slice by myself!) Prices seem high at first, until you see the amount of food you get. This is definitely not a place to visit without having plenty of room for good BBQ and dessert.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I had not been to this place for over 3 years. The last time I was here the food was just average. Three years later, the same thing holds true. I ordered a combination plate of brisket and baby back ribs with regular barbeque sauce. The ribs were fine, the meat tender, but there was nothing in the taste to grab my attention. The brisket was sliced too thin and smothered, no drowned in barbeque sauce. That hasn't changed in three years. They would be better off cutting a few thicker slices with a minimum of sauce rather than throw together this meat which was non-descript and not worth ordering. The service and server were good. However, I will not plan a return visit.