“Nasty Nasty Nasty”

aTavola
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 March 2012

The owner is very nasty. Left before even eating. Why go here with all the other friendly Italian restaurants with good food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Old Bridge, New Jersey
Reviewed 28 February 2009

One staff was particularly rude and unpleasant.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 2 January 2007

My friends and I had our New Year's Eve dinner here we really enjoyed the food and desserts.

The owner Claudette is very sweet and in between cooking the meals, she stopped by tables, saying hello and wishing happy new year. I don't know how she found the time to do it...the place was jamming...I'm glad we made reservations!

I had the Tilapia el Bari wth a side of linguine with garlic and olive oil...it was simply amazing! I was in a party of six, we all had something different, and each one of us finished our entire meal...no doggy bags here. We also made room for dessert...creme brulee' and a chocolate cake...oh just heavenly.

And I guess because it was New Year's Eve, the hostess was giving out small bottles champagne. Very cute and a nice gesture.

Overall, wonderful experience...we're looking forward to our next visit.