“An Exceptional Setting”

Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Oxford
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Jack's Barn is a dream. There literally isn't another space like it. After a tiring search for a venue to accompany my farm to table theme, I knew my wedding needed to be at the Loft at Jack's Barn. I wanted my wedding to be unique and true to my style. Jack's Barn allowed me to express myself through my wedding and I will never forget how happy my husband and I were on our wedding day. I cannot say enough positive things about Darren and Christopher. Because I live in Seattle, I planned my wedding long distance. This was so much easier with the help of Darren and Christopher. They worked so hard to make sure my vision was carried out. The day before the wedding, Christopher worked in the humidity, cleaning and moving items and tables, just to make sure everything was perfect. Christopher and Darren become extended members of my family and they want your wedding day to be stress-free. My friends from New York City were not aware of the lack of cabs in the area and when the wedding ended and their Pocono Cab never arrived, Christopher and Darren drove them to the Deer Head Inn in the Delaware Water Gap, where they were staying. My guests and photographer, who traveled from all across the country, were awe-struck and cannot stop speaking about my wedding and the character of Jack's Barn. If you choose to have your wedding at Jack's Barn, be sure to be a creative bride. You will have every opportunity to express yourself through the venue. Jack's Barn is the space where my future began, and I will be forever thankful of Darren and Christopher for sharing their gem with my family and friends.

6  Thank Rachel S
in 8 reviews
"nj"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We are planning our wedding for December to held at The Loft at Jack's Barn. The Loft is charming and unique, just like the owners. Darren and Chris are amazing. They have been so helpful and kind. I know our wedding will be unforgettable.

2  Thank Michelle G
Reviewed 16 November 2013

This place is magical! I've had 2 events at The Loft at Jack's Barn and I recommend this place to anyone who is looking to create a memorable event. Very authentic! Lot's of wood and exposed beams. My daughter decided to have her wedding reception at Jack's Barn in July. We were looking for a place with great "bones" (no cookie cutter venues for us). After an exhaustive search, we decided on Jack's Barn because we knew that we would be able to create a unique memorable experience for all of our guests. Understand that this place is an authentic structure, so you may not have all the conveniences of a modern "hall" but Darin and Christopher will work with you to ensure that your guests are comfortable. They are very flexible to work with. They are true "country gentlemen" in every sense. On the day of the wedding, I was delighted to see the reaction of our guests as they arrived. Everyone is still talking about the wedding. The place is magical. I am a perfectionist with very high expectations and I highly recommend Jack's Barn.

4  Thank Tina K
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This Summer I had the pleasure of hosting my 50th Birthday Party at Jack,s Barn in Oxford NJ.Chris and Darren promised me a perfect evening and they did not disappoint! When I walked into the Barn it was glowing! Darren had strung white lights through the barn and the chandeliers shown like jewels. The hand made farm tables had just been finished for my event and every table had burlap table cloths with mason jars and lanterns. The vintage bar was stunning and the loft space was perfect for my DJ. We danced into the wee hours of the morning. Thank you Chris and Darren for a sharing your Barn with my friend and family.
Toni G.
Belvidere NJ

3  Thank Toni G
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I had the pleasure of attending one of the very first event owners Darren and Chris hosted.They are detailed oriented and have created a beautiful setting for quaint parties and events. The unique private rooms are decorated with antiques appropriate for both the men and women. Darren has a great sense of decor and is willing to give suggestions and help if needed.I enjoyed my time in the antique store down stairsand love all the fabric on display. I plan to return to jack's Barn for my next antique shopping trip. Thank you Darren and Chris for having the vision! Love! Love! Jack's Barn.