“Great deals on Sunday and Burgers Cooked correctly”
Review of Zinburger

Zinburger
Ranked #11 of 145 Restaurants in Paramus
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We had a nice lunch here taking advantage of the Sunday specials; 1/2 off bottles of wine and 1/2 off some of the sides. The burgers were cooked correctly and a nice size. The buns were good and the side of fries was also good. We will certainly eat here again.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

This was my first visit and I had the special Nacho Burger. Finger licking good for sure. Burger was a bit too salty but excellent despite this.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

This was my second visit and it was just as good as my first. I ordered the El Diablo burger (do NOT order it if you don't like spicy) medium rare. The burger was excellent and cooked perfectly! The sweet potato fries are excellent, as is the yogurt dressing that comes with them! I can't get enough of that stuff!!! Overall, I cannot say enough positive things about how excellent Zinburger is and I can't wait to go back!!! However I will acknowledge that the prices are high however the quality of the food, especially the beef, is excellent and therefore you get what you pay for...

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Wine (Red preferred), Samburger, and Hand Cut Fries will make your evening. The environment has a Manhattan feel and so does the prices....but yet, well worth it!

Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

I heard lots of good things about this place, and it didn't disappoint. We loved the burgers, especially the diablo. Good size and very juicy. Crispy fries and delicious hand breaded onion rings. Only knock is the prices...$10 to $15 for a burger w/o fries or anything. For that I can't give this place 5 stars. I think $8 to $12 is fair for these burgers w/o sides.